Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Body Transformation Nation Exercise Weblog

http://bodytransformationnation.com/
Body Transformation Nation Exercise Weblog
My title is Rick Porter and I’ve just committed myself to obtaining back into form and completely transforming my physique in the age of 44. More than the final five many years of operating from house with my web company I've acquired forty lbs of body fat, created diabetes, hypertension, and also have extremely reduced power ranges.

As of December 1st I've began this website to document my journey of obtaining back into form and obtaining wholesome once more for myself and my family members. I’m not a stranger to well being and fitness. In 1989 I was a higher college wrestling state champion in the excess weight of 152 lbs. Afterwards I joined the U.S. Marines and invested four many years within the infantry stationed in Hawaii. Following that I worked as being a individual trainer but then left the area to pursue jobs in technologies.

Now, right here I'm these days, twenty many years following leaving the Marines whilst becoming within the very best form of my lifestyle, I'm now 50 lbs obese and within the worst form of my lifestyle. I can both carry on creating excuses as to why I do not have any time for you to exercise whilst obtaining fatter and much more unhealthy, OR - I may take the good actions essential to create a genuine alter in my lifestyle. I require to complete this for my wife and children. I cannot be irresponsible any longer with my well being.

Adhere to my journey and see how I conquer the excuses, pitfalls, and obstacles that I’ll experience when undergoing this physique transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment